3D Printing

Image result for 3d printing
As far as 3D printing goes, I had little idea of how it works and what technology is used to make a legitimate object from a picture. The class was small but I liked the size, it gave me more actual interest in the process. The more hands on the class got, the more interested I was about the functioning of 3D printing and seeing the process thanks to the new technology in the library, I was able to see it and actually be given the opportunity to use it on my free time. 
The process might be longer than thought, but I think taking an object out of a picture and recreating it physically is genius. With photography, design, a printing machine, the new apps even, technology keeps getting better. The app Professor Friebele showed, isense I think it is? This app was really cool and I actually downloaded it last night to try it out. The face scanner was awesome too. It gave me a thought of giving my friends busts or bobble heads of me for Christmas or something haha! All together, great class and I would definitely attend it again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time and Imagination

The Art of Data Visualization